[nagdu] Don't eat the cat toys doggy please.

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Mar 12 05:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have a cat and my guide dog Gipp doesn't even bother the cat. Gippand my
cat have sniffed each other but that's as far as it goes. But on the other
hand, my Chihuahua Little Girl will chase the cat and the chase is onbetween
the cat and the Chihuahua. Little girl will chase the cat and the cat will
chase Little Girl and this goes on back and fourth a few times or so. But
Gipp isn't phased by the cat and will get along with the cat. My cat even
stays out in the same room with my guide dog Gipp when she wants to. But
when I had my German Shepherd guide dog Leo, the cat wanted no part of Leo.
Of course though, Leo loved to chase my cat or any cat for that matter. My
cat hid a lot because of Leo. Leo also had a very high pray drive. And like
I said before, my cat and Gipp get along just fine and the cat and Gipp can
be in the same room and the cat doesn't have to worry about getting chased
by him. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper