[nagdu] New Member

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:25:52 UTC 2012

Hi Lori:
Thank you. I am Cheryl Echevarria and I live in Long Island, NY. Just a few miles away from the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. in Smithtown, NY. I have a black lab named, Maxx, that is 2 xs please.  He is going to be 7 years old this year, wow, he is going to be older than me.  We have been together since 2007. So a good boy.
Cheryl

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com