[nagdu] question/Coscos

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 12:09:24 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
A question in regards of Coscos was posted on another guide dog list I'm on where a guide dog handler from a guide dog school list posted that he/she was asked by an employee if they had paperwork to prove the guide dog was indeed an actual working dog.
I've been to Coscos before and have never beek asked for any of that.
I gave the recommendation to the lister to let the other user on her school's list to speak with a manager at Coscos in regards of the problem or if they couldn't get anywhere, get a hold of the corporate office of Coscos.
Was that a good recommendation and the right approach?
*just curious*
Bibi