[nagdu] question/Coscos

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 12 13:19:12 UTC 2012

Bibi,
    NAGDU Is working on this issue and running into resistance on the part
of Costco to discuss this with us. If this person would kindly get in touch
with me, it would support our contention that there is a pervasive pattern
of discrimination, in spite of their assertion that their policy is sound.
Please have this person write or call me. My contact information is below my
signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG