[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 12 14:41:06 UTC 2012

Passle,
    Well, I am getting conflicting information. It seems to me that last
August you shared that "we own our dogs as long as we are using them as
guides". I asked if you had the written agreement and you only shared that
this information came from Ray. If you have an ownership agreement from
Pilot, it would be very helpful. All we have to go on right now is hearsay
assertions - nothing objectively in writing.

Fraternally yours,
Marion