[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Mar 12 21:21:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

The issue isn't so much the cost of the equipment, as best as I understand. It's that the equipment has the guide dog school's name on it, and the school doesn't want their name to be associated with, for instance, a dog that they didn't train. This could happen, for instance, if the harness were sold on eBay. I have no opinion on this one way or the other, as there's absolutely no magic in guide dog gear.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY