[nagdu] ownership

Mariea Harris mharris1979 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 21:30:12 UTC 2012

I just returned from The Seeing Eye in October and they never mention
anything about letting them know that I want to contact the raiser and
they'll do so and see if they want to keep in touch. I was told I could
write a letter, leaving out any pertinent info and they'd forward it to
the raiser. The raiser could respond, but with no pertinent info and the
school would forward the info onto me. I have several raisers on my FB
page and they all say they aren't allowed any contact with the person
who received their dog. They do fill out the puppy report and our
trainer read them to us during class. You were lucky that TSE did this
and maybe they will do it more often if students request it. I sure hope
so.

--

Mariea and Valiant