[nagdu] Can You be Required to Pay Fees for Licensing Your Service Dog?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:38:38 UTC 2012

My question was about whether I am obligated to show certification of the service the dog provides in order to get the waiver. They are requesting certification of the service the dog provides. That is my question; it's not about vaccinations; I wouldn't think well of them if they didn't require that. LOL. And they want to waive the fees but I have to show certification of the dog's service. I'm thinking of just putting on the application that he is a guide dog and see where that gets me, though I think I'll call them and ask them exactly what sort of proof they really want. But the application says they want certification of the service the dog provides.

Cindy