[nagdu] Giardia

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Mar 14 21:37:46 UTC 2012

There is another possibility that none of you have considered that happens
with humans as well as dogs and with all kinds of viruses and things.
Sometimes, the normal dose of medicine is given for the normal amount of
time, but, for whatever reason, it is not enough to cure the problem. I
would be more concerned if there were more Pilot graduates going home with
sick dogs. Also, Hannah, on the last vet visit before you left Pilot, did
they check again?