[nagdu] concrete tips

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:48:14 UTC 2012

Hey list,
I didn't think this would happen, but it did. It's been raining here a lot
and the grass patches are very mushy. I've been releaving Princess on grass
since we got back, and now she won't go on concrete. It's been quite
frustrating because I've been trying to have her go on concrete for the last
couple of days and she refuses. I take her out on the concrete quite often,
but haven't gotten any results. The last couple of nights I finally took her
on grass even though it was very muddy because I didn't want her to have any
accidents in the middle of the night. So do any of you have any advice as to
how I can get her to go on concrete?
All the best, Hannah