[nagdu] Caps Lock and Other Things Re: question for GDB grads

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 05:31:39 UTC 2012

Hi,
Sorry for the CAPS, but wasn't aware of it until after I've sent the message.
Due to my advanced, severe stage of carple tunnel, I lose feeling my hands and all fingers after a while, so have no way of knowing when the caps key has accidentally been pushed.
If I'm able to catch it right on the spot, I can fix that.
Other times, I end up not catching it immediately.
*Smiles*
Another good reason why I prefer a guide dog over my white cane when it comes to the carple tunnel part.
Bibi