[nagdu] tSE teaching "find"Re: GDF training

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 16 19:04:41 UTC 2012

GDB teaches the find command for certain objects. I forget what objects they
teach, but they show you how to add more, and you do an exercise both in the
training center and in the city to practice. In the center, you teach find
the chair. In the city, they had a couple of different things that you could
to choose from to teach find. GDB does not teach find as in find whatever I
dropped, but I was able to teach Lexia this by using the same command for
different items. Also, to keep her from confusing find a specific object
with find whatever I dropped, I use the command "search" when I want her to
find what I have dropped. Sometimes, I don't have to even tell her what I
want. I will accidentally drop something and call her over to find it.
Before I can say "search", her nose is already on the item.

Nicole and Lexia