[nagdu] concrete tips

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 06:44:22 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah,
I never really thought about this situation. Anise just goes wherever
I tell her to do her business. Lately, we've been traveling a lot to
different conferences and she has been great about going wherever I
indicate for her to go. Even when it rains she automatically chooses
to relieve on concrete to avoid getting wet and dirty. I would think
that just trying to keep Princess on the concrete and not allowing her
to go on the grass would probably get her to realize that it's time to
relieve on concrete. I hope you succeed at getting her to relieve on
concrete.
Best,
Juanita And Anise