[nagdu] A Man Walks into a Bar

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:08:26 UTC 2012

Sorry for this question. But can someone point me to where I can read
the federal law on the ADA that was changed last year? how do I find
my state law on the subject? I need to forward this to someone. Thanks
so much.
Sharonda

On 3/18/12, Lyn Gwizdak <linda.gwizdak at cox.net> wrote:
> Maarion,
> Thios Senator Bennet sure has his head up wheere that Florida sun don't
> shine for sure!  Good Grief.  Perhaps he hangs around with the "wonderful"
> folks who want to set back women's reproduction rights back a century of so.
>
> Bug the hell out of him!
>
> Lyn and Landon

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw