[nagdu] Bad handlers

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Thu Mar 22 19:19:15 UTC 2012

Hi Mardi,
No worries.  I have those same pet peeves.  I also hate it when someone has
an unleashed dog and let it run upon Liam.  I'm like, Holy cow, people, do
you not know how to talk to me first here?  Grrrr.  Anyway, I know what you
mean.  The disrespect people sometimes show with interfering with me and my
dog grinds my gears, too.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua