[nagdu] blind dog training

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:27:26 UTC 2012

A lot of people on this list have trained their own service dogs. Why is your friend contacting people for you? I remember clearly when I was a student at the Commission for the Blind in Iowa that they said, if you want it done right, do it yourself. I learned how true that was just recently, but I won't give the example since it isn't dog related. Have the classes at this place already started? I am not certain I get why you can't be in them. I will admit that I only went to obedience training with a dog, but no one ever questioned my ability to do that.

Cindy