[nagdu] recheck for Giardia?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:00:38 UTC 2012

I would be doing more then just having a talk with them about it. I
would be persistent with them. But I have learned in my life that
nothing I want will happen unless I am persistent to get it happen
because, they might be saying no to get you to go away and them not to
have to pay more money. Maybe if you wanted to, you could be more
persistent and they will cave in and pay the bills. I am not sure if
this is what you should do or not, that is up to you but, I would like
to know what would others on this list would do?

If you took your dog home and found it was still ill and you had to
pay additional vet bills.
Would you be persistent to get the school to pay the bills because the
condition was active while being at the school?

Why or why not/

On 3/23/12, loriandleo <loriandleo at ohiohills.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> I was wondering and thinking the same thing. Something must be going on down
> there at the school in the kennels knowing that two of their dogs have been
> tested and have Giardia that came home with their handlers having this
> problem. Sounds like to me something is going on with having sick dog. Take
> care.
>
> Lori and theGipper

Lea Williams

Phone;