[nagdu] People First, Please was Re: blind dog training

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 23 13:48:20 UTC 2012

I understand that sometimes people just don't think about it, but please
write "people with disabilities" instead of "disabled people". I know that
this is certainly not how you meant for it to be read, but, when you write
it with the disability in front of the person, it makes it about the
disability instead of the person.