[nagdu] People First, Please was Re: blind dog training

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 15:21:01 UTC 2012

Some folks do though.  For me, its not really an issue but the world seems
to be really interested in political correctness these days!  I swear this
really happened!  I called a transportation company to register with them
and they asked me if I was "sensory-visually defficent"  I asked if that
meant blind, and she got offended.  That would be sort of understandable if
she was but she wasn't!