[nagdu] recheck for Giardia?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:54:20 UTC 2012

I would guess that the dog was suffering from the giardia all along. I wonder if Pilot goes over the vet record with the handler. If they didn't recheck her and find her negative when Hannah left, then it seems as if they should have pointed that out to her and said that if she had symptoms she should go to the vet. In fact, if she was still positive, they should have sent her home with medication in my opinion. Of course I don't know all of the details first hand, but that's sort of how I'm feeling about it right now.

Cindy