[nagdu] People First, Please was Re: blind dog training

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 02:10:43 UTC 2012

Yes, that's what I was really getting at.  I did get a kick out of a kid
however.  We were standing around waiting for a bus after our chapter
meeting.  We were just teasing and I refered to myself as that short, fat
blind guy.  The youngster got wuite offended.  I told him that I am short,
fat and blind so what's wrong with that!