[nagdu] People First, Please was Re: blind dog training

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 02:21:07 UTC 2012

Exactly how I understand it Rox!  But, I unfortunately have not dealt with
many intelligent deaf-blind folks so I don't know much about that end of the
human spectrum.  The Deaf-blind folks I have met had mental issues as well.
And, before anyone throws a tizzy, I am by no means saying rthat deaf-blind
folks or any other folks for that matter lack intelligence.  I'm just noting
that the folks I have met iether didn't have proper educational
opportunities or had learning disabilities which prevented them from
functioning properly.