[nagdu] Political correctness

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 02:42:05 UTC 2012

Marion, from what I know about you I think I would describe you as that tall dude with dogzilla!  I think this thread is pretty good because I get some input as to what folks think about this politically correct movement.  Some of it is ok, but I personally can do without most of it.  I rather like George Carlin's take on it.  When you cut through all of the commedy, his real point is that the movement waters down our language and requires more words to come to the point.  Lastly, If I hear terms like hearing or vission impaired, I assume those persons have some sensory functioning.  When I hear blind or deaf however, I start with the assumption that one of those senses is not working iether at all or minimally.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!