[nagdu] Political Correctness ?? and rudness

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 13:00:00 UTC 2012

I aggree with you Julie about the descriptive and the movement as well.  I
am a relatively oppen person.  I used to be able to see when I was a kid and
both of myy eyes iether came out the right or were removed the left by the
time I was 10.  So, of course, I am blind as a bat!  Correction, bats can se
some!  But, I also sometimes don't want to have folks remember that as the
first and most relevant thing about me!  While blind, I have accomplished
many things that able bodied folks can't get there heads around!  I was an
athlete, I'm a husband and father, I play flute and so many other things!
I'm quite comfortible with the blindness and when asked I'll be happpy to
explain whatever but not under every situation.  I do reserve the right to
not explain as well.  I also use my right to not put my blindness up front
when it seems advantagious not to do so.