[nagdu] Political Correctness ?? and rudness

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 15:41:06 UTC 2012

Rhonda, that's why I don't really like the political correctness movement.
Everyone percieves and has different experiencs.  Some are comfortible with
there blindness and some are down right scared of it!  Some are ashamed and
some are not.  My take on it is that it is what it is so I have to live with
it!  And, I do that quite well!