[nagdu] Happy Story

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:07:12 UTC 2012

Juanita,

Thank you for sharing this story. I think that this a good reminder to those
of us who go to schools thinking, that the first dog they give us, will work
out. But it might not, for whatever reason it does not. The trainers do know
what they are doing, but we also know if a dog is not listening, or
distracted, or whatever, it might not be the best match. Now that is to say
that saying the dog, just because distracted right away is not for us, can
be wrong too. There are so many things that go into that right dog for each
of us.

Marsha