[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think about

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:47:53 UTC 2012

My dog also loves to play with them. He is so gentle and doesn't hurt them
at all. One time, he tried to sniff a 5lb dog, and ended up flipping it over
with his nose. The dog tried to sniff him, but could not reach. The size
comparison was quite amusing.

My dog loves all dogs and wants to play with them, with the one exception of
black miniature poodles. He hates them for some unknown reason.