[nagdu] So long to my best friend

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue Mar 27 15:38:37 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Misha will be retireing. I remember when you
were telling us about the tornado hitting your neighborhood and house last
year.  Poor Misha. I think your trainer and you made the right decision for
Misha by retiring her do to her severe anxiety/panic attacks and fear issues
caused by the tornado that hit your house and neighborhood. I know you did
everything you could to help Misha overcome her anxiety/panic attacks and
fear is. I know you will always love Misha always and I know you will miss
her. She's given you 4 wonderful years of guiding you and keeping you safe
and that's all you can ask of her. I'm so glad that you have a good home and
family that Misha can go to where she will be loved and where she can just
hang out and be a dog but also keep active.

Also, I'm glad you got a class date set for the End of April and that Leader
as a good match for you already. I want to wish you my friend all the best
of luck in your up coming class at the end of April. I'm sure you will get
another good successor dog to help you pick up the pieces and follow in
Misha's footsteps. I know this is a hard time for you  so while you can love
Mis haand spend as much time with you're girl as you can before she goes to
her new home. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper