[nagdu] we're back!

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Mar 27 23:30:35 UTC 2012

That is awesome, especially when the two sibs can see one another often.  I
found out when I was in training with Liam and with Whitney, they both had
siblings in the field.  Whit's brother Wilson was the dog her apprentice
trainer worked to pass her practicum that led to her license, and another
one of her brothers, Wilshire, was rematched to one of my classmates.  In my
class with Liam, there were two poodles in the same class who were sibs, and
Liam has a sister in the field named Lainey.  I never found out about my
first guide, Pam, relative to her siblings, so I was pleased to get that
information about Whitney and Liam Joshua.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua