[nagdu] we're back!

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 00:31:54 UTC 2012

Oh a vote for the labs, the poodles, the shepherds!!  I am so glad this list
is around, it's great to hear about existing dog teams, owner trained or
school trained.  And of course all the new matches that get posted on here,
of course, both owner trained and school trained!!  It's just an awsome list
with a lot of support and a lot of good folks!!