[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 28 15:33:15 UTC 2012

Are they still giving you grief about dog doo, or is this some new
foolishness?
Diarrhea can be hard to clean up, and extra stinky.  If there is a
problem, you could try washing down the area.  If there isn't a problem,
except in someone's pointy head, I'm not sure what to do.

Best wishes that the vet figures out the pup's problem, and all is well soon.
Tracy