[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 28 17:11:21 UTC 2012

I'm very sorry to hear this.  The bit about someone leaving dog droppings
for you to clean up is especially annoying. But what a great maintenance
guy!
I have a plant-watering pitcher with a long spout that gets some good
water pressure.  It holds more water than a pickle jar, too, unless it's a
real big pickle jar.

It may be a long shot, but have you tried contacting the NFB in Boston, or
the NFB MA?  They may know a lawyer, or have a lawyer member, who would be
willing to help.

May Doggo's problem be cleared up soon, and the whole thing become just an
unpleasant memory.
Tracy

> They are still giving me crap about the dog droppings. I do wash it down,
> but that doesn't help, I am limited to carrying water in a pickle jar,
> which
> does not have a very high impact. The maintenance man in the building and
> the kitchen staff are on my side and willing to help. The kitchen staff
> has
> been helpful by boiling chicken and rice, however, that did not cure the
> problem and they give me old cans full of hot soapy water to splash on the
> problem.
>

> The maintenance man is helpful by helping me carry jars of water from the
> cafeteria on the 3rd floor down to the street, and helping me find any
> solids left by other dogs, so that I don't get blamed for them, and
> pointing
> out particularly bad skid marks left by my dog.
>

> The maintenance man also steam cleaned my carpet in my room after my dog
> threw up on it. He did this off the books, so that I would not be charged
> for it, and or get in trouble from school administration.
>

> The only people who are not being helpful and supportive are school
> administration.
>

> I remove as much as possible with plastic bags, and a pickle jar of hot
> soapy water.
>

> To make things worse, someone else is letting there pet dog go on the spot
> my dog goes, and is not picking it up. I know this, because they are rock
> solid, and tiny.  My dog's are enormous, and the consistency of semi
> melted
> soft serve ice-cream.
>

> I don't know what to do, but they are pushing me to do something. I wish I
> knew a disability law lawyer willing to work for free, because I certainly
> can't afford to higher a lawyer. However, that's the direction it is
> heading.

>>> issue. I am currently catching flack from the dean's office.
>>> Suggestions