[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think ab out

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:47:39 UTC 2012

Rebecca,

I am studying electrical engineering. I don't think they are trying to get
me to leave, but it is certainly an expensive course of study to
accommodate. The department head of the engineering department offered to go
to bat for me and go with me to talk to the administration, but I don't want
to get her involved in this messy situation and possibly compromise her job.
The school is doing a massive reconfiguration, and laying off lots of
employees. I'd hate for anything to happen to her.

She is thrilled for me to be studying in her department, and she is a one
woman force of nature for accessibility. I am very lucky to have her on my
side.

Mark