[nagdu] Political Correctness ?? and rudness

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 02:03:57 UTC 2012

No, not long enough!  Remember, Holly is smarter than I am!  And, she even
talks!  I went to our local Speedway wher I go often and as is my habit I
listen to books while walking.  I forgot to turn it off when I came in and
one of the attendants heard the book and her first thaught was that Holly
was talking!  Of course, she knew better but for that second?  Well she sure
gets teased about that all of the time!  Especially sence the voice coming
out of my machine was male!