[nagdu] Odie's reward and other things

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 05:11:12 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Monday evening, Odie earned a reward.
Dale and I have had to crack open our front door as of lately since the weather has been unpredictable where it's been very warm again.
The air conditioner won't be switched on until probably around the end of May and beginning of June.
While the front door was cracked open, Odie lie right by it, keeping watch and enjoying the cool air.
I had already fallen asleep while Dale was on the computer, watching a movie online and then he went off to the living room to work on some drawing.
Later on, Odie got up from where he had been, went into the living room and woke up his daddy, letting him know the front door was still open.
Dale immediately gave him a treat.
I did hear what happened later on and am thankful for such a great dog.
As for Wednesday, March 28, 2012, Odie and I celebrated our seventh anniversary.
Can't believe how time has flown by so fast.
He will get a Pawblender on Friday to mark the seventh year.
Four years ago on March 27, 2008, Odie and I almost didn't get to enjoy our third year together as we almost parished from smoke inhailation when an apartment on the second floor caught fire.
Because of his quick thinking and reaction, we both are still here today.
I'm glad that the father upstairs in the skies gave me a great gift: an angel on four paws.
I can't forget my husband either as he's always been an important part of me, even back when we grew up together.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf