[nagdu] Story that I don't know what to think about

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 22:44:59 UTC 2012

Mark,

I'm finally caught up enough that I can say something again... The
mental image you've given for this one has me saying, "Mwahahahaha
HAHAHA!!!"

Sorry. I'm sure the older gentlement was quite frightened, at least at
first sight of you skating behind your ginormous shepherd. With no
friction to use to stop yourself or him, what could you do?

Still... I'm going to be giggling about the image for awhile.

I assume the older gentleman recovered? Was he able to laugh at the
silliness at all? I've never been in *quite* that situation, but... I'm
lucky to have the other person laugh when I have something super
embarrassing and dog or even cane related. /smile/

Sorry your boy is still having digestive problems. I hope you can get
the problems tracked down and under control!

Tami