[nagdu] ACAA: Advance Notification

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 11:56:58 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    I am going to look into this question of requiring documentation when
boarding an airline. I am not as familiar with the Air Carrier Access Act
and its implementing regulations as I am with the ADA.BTW, at this year's
NAGDU seminar, we will have a presentation concerning the differences and
interaction between and among the various state & federal laws.

Fraternally yours,
Marion