[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 02:13:40 UTC 2012

You're not going to find something unbiased!  I think that as long as you
control the animal and its doing something, well that' all there is!  I know
someone who has an amazon parrot that sits on his shoulder and he claims
that the bird does something for his mental stability!  I don't know for
sure but the few times i have encountered him the bird is well behaved and
under control!