[nagdu] Minature Horse Article

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 15:21:48 UTC 2012

The service would be that the spider convinces people to stay out of
your way and leave you alone just by sitting there looking like a
spider! /lol/ Fewer people always interrupting your day to ask if they
can pet the spider because it's just so cu-ute!

Okay, my imagination is going too far now with service clydesdales and
tarantulas! Teehee.

Well, the reason the definition of service animal was tightened up is
because some people were going far in what they were bringing into
public, and not all of these rare critters could be counted on not to
cause problems... Or so it is said. /smile/ I have a hard time grasping
the use of a service lizard, but... What do I know about lizards?

I'm not disagreeing with the refined definition, just saying I don't
understand how someone would have found usefulness in having a service
snake or reptile or something like that. I seem to remember in the early
discussions about the proposed changes back in the day mentioned
"reptiles as service animals" quite a bit, which made me wonder how many
were really running around all over the country... /smile/

Tami