[nagdu] FEMA Training

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed May 2 14:38:09 UTC 2012

        You may want to let people know that the eyes of some blind people don't react to light the way a sighted person's would.
This has freaked out people I've taken first aid classes with.

The responders will want to know that the eyes reacting or not reacting to light has nothing to do with brain function or level of alertness.