[nagdu] FEMA Training

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:33:14 UTC 2012

I guess I would really stress with the workers that you and your dog are to
be together at all times, that you can't be separated. Other than the normal
guide dog info, like no petting, no table food, and so on, I wouldn't think
there is much more you need to tell them. Hopefully others will have more
ideas.

Marsha