[nagdu] toys? I forgot the names? thanks

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri May 4 00:46:26 UTC 2012

Lea,

There's a ton of web sites out there where you can purchase toys, many
claiming to be safe for chewers.

My personal favorites are the Tuffys V.I.P. products sold at
http://www.dogtuff.com/

Katy has several sizes of their rumble ring, both the mega and the Jr.
rumble ring have stood up for several years.  Their virtually indestructable
ball has so far been indestructable even with my Lab's MegaMouth (TM).

They also sell things from Planet Dog and Westpaw Design, both of which have
their own web sites, so you might want to compare prices and shipping
options.

The balls Tami mentioned are iSqueak.  I'm not sure of a specific site that
sells them, but I have found them at Amazon.com.  Probably petsmart.com
petco.com and petfooddirect.com would carry them or something similar.

There's several others, but those are just the ones I'm remembering without
needing to go into my IE shopping favorites folder.  I figured you'd want an
answer soon and you wouldn't get one if I started browsing.  <grin>

Lisa and Katy, who says she never has enough Squeaky Rings!

When life gives you lemons, throw them at something.  Always makes me feel
better.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com