[nagdu] Your opion on crating while at work

Edebgiggles edebgiggles at aol.com
Fri May 4 05:39:29 UTC 2012

Hi all, I work at a pre-school for kids with disabilies wth blindness being the  main disability.  Anyway I am all over the building pushing carts the morning but sitting at a desk in thr afetnoons doing office stuff.  My dog id in a kennel all morning, I get her out to have some water and take he outside fit 10 to15 minets than she stay in the kennel all afternoon even though I would love to be by mr when I am sitting at a desk.  My boss said I can not.  I do not agree with this and I do not know how to fight this.  What are my legal rights here.  Debbie Eifler