[nagdu] Hi, I'm back

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:32:42 UTC 2012

Hi I'm Jenny Keller, you know, the one that retired her dog a rew weeks ago from Southeastern.

I was going to have gastric bypass surgery before getting medical approval to go to GDB because they wanted me to have the surgery and recover first because my pace would quicken, but it looks like there is no way to travel to the city that has it available for all the things I'd need to do, much less the surgery.  So I'm just trying to work up my stamina with the weight I have and hope the GDB will still take me.

I did somehow develop a hernia in my belly due to some kind of intestinal quirk that was going on and now is gone, but I'll probably have to have it surgically dealt with before I can proceed.

I won't be able to walk fast like I would if I had the bypass surgery, but I can still walk and get things done even though I'm overweight.

Do you think I still have a chance?

Jenny