[nagdu] Duct tape 1, doggy distructo jaws 0

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:46:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Hopefully you like this quick and funny story. Today, as I was packing up my
dorm room to go home tomorrow, my dog ran off with an entire role of duct
tape. He started furiously chewing on it, as he ran up and down the hall
with me chasing him. When I finely got the duct tape back from him, there
was hardly any damage. His teeth made deep indentations all over the tape,
but there were no punctures. So, as the subject says, Duct tape 1, doggy
distructo jaws 0.