[nagdu] Duct tape 1, doggy distructo jaws 0

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:22:22 UTC 2012

The pup loves my dad, and has no problems with living at home with the
parents. The family dog, however, is a different story.

I am not going to be home long, just for 3 weeks, so we won't torture the
family dog that long. The family dog, Dottie, thinks she is all big and mean
and rules the house. While in reality, she is only 10lbs.