[nagdu] Greetings from Bob, Baylee, and the rest of the Pawpower Pack.

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Sat May 5 04:27:56 UTC 2012

Greetings everyone,

Bob Blackner and the Pawpower pack here from balmy New Orleans. It has been
a long time since I posted. I have been juggling some health issues and
trying to keep up with work, and Baylee's Training. I just spent almost a
month total in the hospital, and Baylee went with me.  She was a complete
rock star. None of my dogs have been as good at that kind of thing as she is
and she is only 12 months old now. I couldn't be prouder of her behavior.
She learns amazingly fast. Her guide work is getting better in leaps and
bounds.  Staying in the hospital room gave me lots of time to do training
exercises with her when I was feeling up to it and all I can say is that she
is amazing. one of the things I worked with her on during our long boring
hours in the hospital room was her retrieve. I didn't have many toys with
me, but she learned to help me find my shoes and she learned to get my phone
if I dropped it,. She is a fast learner and picked it up fast. She also
learned find the elevator, find the button and of course find the outside. I
am amazed at how fast she picks these things up. I can see lots of potential
in this dog. She still has a ways to go before I can say that she is fully
trained, but wow what a smart dog. I really miss my Rudy dude, he was my boy
and losing him was one of the hardest things that ever happened to me but I
am glad I made the decision to get another one with out to much delay
because she has won my heart and helped me deal with losing the dude.

I would have sent in an update sooner, but unfortunately I can not send
email out with this address from the hospital.
I just had to get in a brag on
my girl Bayou Baylee. I hope all is well with yall.

Woofs and wags from the pawpower pack,

Queen Bristol, Mill'E to the max, Rudy the dude in spirit, baby girl Laveau
and Bayou Baylee.

Pawpower Creations,

Bob Blackner/Rox'e Homstad,

504-312-2609

<mailto:pawpower at cox.net> pawpower at cox.net

<http://www.pawpowercreations.com/> www.pawpowercreations.com

The Bayou Baylee blog www.pawpowercreations.com/wordpress

I asked for strength that I might rear her perfectly; I was given weakness
that I might feed her more treats.

I asked for good health that I might rest easy; I was given a "special
needs" dog that I might know nurturing.

I asked for an obedient dog that I might feel proud; I was given
stubbornness that I might feel humble.

I asked for compliance that I might feel masterful; I was given a clown that
I might laugh.

I asked for a companion that I might not feel lonely; I was given a best
friend that I would feel loved.

I got nothing I asked for,
But everything that I needed.

Author unknown

pawpower at cox.net

www.pawpowercreations.com

And of course you won't want to miss the newest member of the pawpower
packk,(bayou Baylee's) blog at: www.pawpowercreations.com/wordpress

And learn all about  her aspirations of becoming my guide dog when she grows
up.

Masterful, mischievious, and adventurous are just a few of the words that
could be used to describe this informational and entertaining blog.

See you there.