[nagdu] i'm Back Home

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 05:07:40 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I'm back home from Denver Health Medical as of earlier this evening.
Although I wasn't able to end up having a big seizure for the study, services were great and so was the food.
Dale ended up not staying with me this week as he had lots to do.
There was a medical tenant with me twenty-four hours from Monday through today.
Yes, I did get a visit from Odie for the rest of this week when dale came down to see me too.
Natalie and Liam the labra seal also dropped by yesterday along with my parents.
For some reason Monday night after I got off the phone with Dale however, I started to feel doggy lonesome, meaning I was missing Odie at that moment.
I did cry some that night as I really missed my side kick.
Odie also missed me too.
He slept on the bed in the bedroom, exactly in the same spot where I sleep.
He felt that if he could smell my scent, my partner knew I was coming back home.
I'm home now and can definitely catch up on some sleep tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.
*Smiles*
I am behind on emails, so if I do see something important, i'll respond, regardless of how the amount is.
Hope you'alls and your four-legged furry friends enjoy the weekend.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf