[nagdu] Rest in peace, Echo, April 17, 1995 - May 4, 2012

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:10:23 UTC 2012

Tracey, my heart is saddened to read of your loss. Echo had a long and
wonderful life, and I know it has to be comforting to you that she was
able to cross the rainbow bridge at home. Please know that my thoughts
and prayers are with you. Picture a hug from Stockard and I. I really
enjoyed hearing about your adventures with her and I know she will
always have a special place in your heart.

--
Laurel and Stockard