[nagdu] available

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Sat May 5 22:02:53 UTC 2012

Hi all

I've recently bought a voice note apex for myself as a birthday present along with the Sundarro gps package,,, so I have a voice note Mpower running Sundarro 4.22  available for trade, I am looking to get a Trekker breeze for it if you're interested in it and have a breeze to trade let me know? Or if you have the funds to buy it let me know that too! I know it's worth more than a breeze.  I will be sending my old voice note M-power in to have it completely refurbished,,, new battery and clean the keyboard and all that good stuff, should be good as new when it comes back. Works good now, but not good enough to sell with a clear conscience.

    Thanks,
    Bryan